Last night I've asked a question - What is the catch with "balance transfer" credit cards? - but I wasn't precise enough...
Quite rightfully it was marked as duplicate and provided reference to two more great answers:
- Why do credit card companies keep advertising balance transfers to those who don't carry a balance?
- Also the tag: https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/balance-transfer
Now the question - is it possible to:
- fully utilise existing credit card (buy stuff aka speculative investment)
- transfer balance at 3% fee
- then not pay any interest for 40 months
Of course I should be super-vigilant to fully pay off the card before the full interest kicks in. I should also keep minimal monthly repayments... Is there anything I need to know to make it real?