I am 60 year old and I will not be living in hong kong in the future, would I still be able to claim back my mpf?


Yes, if you are permanently departing from Hong Kong proof of permission to reside permanently elsewhere must be produced and such permanent departure can only be used as a ground for withdrawal once in a persons lifetime.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.