It has been one year I've worked with an multi-national company and now I am quitting my job and flying abroad. I want to close my provident fund account and get the money credited to me. What is the procedure?

And I'll be leaving India in a month. So is there any way that my friend or any family member take care of the procedure to close my provident fund or is there any online process?


You have to file an application with PF Office. Normally your existing Organisation [which you just quit] helps you with the formalities. If not you would have to complete the same and submit it to the EPFO.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.