Can I reduce my declared income on my Child Tax Credit claim by my Gift Aided charitable donations made in the tax year?

1 Answer 1



As per GOV.UK, if you make Gift Aid donations, pension contributions or have a trading loss, these cut your total income figure for tax credits purposes.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .