Member for 2 years, 3 months
Last seen this week
Programming is fun.
Some of my posts that I put effort into:
Data analysis stuff:
Some numpy vectorization tricks:
Stuff that turned into open source contributions:
Random python stuff:
- Calling a function vs a method
selfgets passed to
- Why properties can't be static
- How to use python for configuration files
- Adding logging levels in python. See also
haggis.logs.add_logging_level, which is a production implementation of the same idea.
- Bulleted list in python-docx, also implemented in
- Properly linking cached properties
- Slice to range conversion
- How to modify a list during iteration correctly
- Creating a Falsy version of a type
This user hasn’t posted yet.