I have the paper certificates in my name, of some ordinary shares that were bought in 2009 in the UK. Can I sell them online?


1 Answer 1


Having just investigated this for some REL shares I have in paper form you can transfer them into a broker such as TD direct and then sell them total cost is around 12.95 for TD

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .