- 9+ years of software development experience in design, development, integration and implementation of web applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training with an ability to be creative and to take self-initiatives to manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
- Domain knowledge of Staffing and Healthcare Education industries.
- Good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime behavior can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
- Experience in development of 3-Tier/N-Tier Architecture (including business and data tier) and implementing OOP concept using Waterfall and Agile- Scrum methodologies.
- Highly proficient in T-SQL in SQL Server 2014/2010/2008 for developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, user profiles, relational database models and data integrity, SQL joins and query writing.
- Experience in creating REST Web API's and can implement HttpGet, HttpPost endpoints.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Daily Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the developed code.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experienced in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Version Control used TFS (Team Foundation Server) with VS2013/VS2010 and VSS 6.0
- Having knowledge about Selenium Web drivers (C#) for testing
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Energetic and self-motivated with an excellent attitude towards teamwork and common goals.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen yesterday