It goes something like this:
- I taught myself to paint.
- Then I figured I should learn to paint on a computer, so I taught myself graphic design.
- Then I got a job as a multimedia designer and I had to manage my company's not-very-pretty site, so I taught myself some web design.
- Then I ran into bugs, so I figured I should learn to code.
- And I realized being a developer means I can learn new stuff all the time. So here I am.
New York, NY, USA
Member for 47 days
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 at 15:52