Just here to learn and grow as a coder/developer. I appreciate all the knowledge others share and I try to help out where I can. I am very thankful for your wisdom and grateful that you are willing to share it.
I always ACCEPT and UPVOTE answers!
My formula for writing questions.
- State your goal.
- Describe the behavior you expect to see.
- Describe what you actually see.
- List the detailed steps to recreate the problem.
- (Optional) Describe any solutions you might have tried or areas where you think the problem might be.
- Ask the actual question itself. (Highlighting optional).
- Show your code. (Preferably in a demo like jsBin, plunkr, jsFiddle or CodePen.)
Member for 3 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 23:12