Roger Pearce
  • Member for 6 years, 10 months
  • Last seen more than 6 years ago
Should my mother be an Independent Contractor or my Employee (for tax purposes) as she provides babysitting services to my young children?
1 votes

The question needs to be put in the context of both your tax situations. You are allowed to financially support your parent living in your home. And you can then claim an exemption for her as a ...

View answer