The Stack Overflow podcast is back! Listen to an interview with our new CEO.

New answers tagged


You might also qualify for Employment Insurance if you have recently become unemployed. To understand if you qualify you should read the eligibility criteria here. If you need help filling out your application, or have any questions you can call Service Canada at 1-800-206-7218 or search "Settlement Services" on the Services Near Me website. Also, check out ...


I don't live in Canada and am unfamiliar with how things work over there but it looks from the Toronto Ontario Works page (under the Who Can Apply tab) that you need to be a Toronto resident to apply for Ontario Works there. I could be wrong though, your best bet would be to contact both your local Ontario Works office and the Toronto one. Here is the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included