New answers tagged


You can be reasonably confident that if you are receiving a tax form from any entity that a copy of that tax form has also been sent to the IRS and to any relevant state tax authorities. So yes, the IRS and the various states are aware of who received the K-1 forms.

Top 50 recent answers are included