Skip to main content

New answers tagged

2 votes

Is it permissible to make contributions to a SEP-IRA in excess of the current year's maximum and allocate them to the following year?

Generally no. You'd probably want to talk to a professional. The IRS does describe a corrective action that allows retaining the amounts, but that would include some additional penalty (10% of the ...
littleadv's user avatar
  • 174k

Top 50 recent answers are included