New answers tagged


Instead 'me' the owner of the LLC must report all profits (or losses) of the LLC on Schedule C and submit it with your 1040 tax return. Correct, you will report your business income on Schedule C if you have not elected to have your LLC taxed as a different type of business entity. Is this the only way to pay taxes on the LLC or can I/should I pay ...

Top 50 recent answers are included