Skip to main content

New answers tagged

0 votes

What double-entry bookkeeping and account structure lets me report taxable distributions from retirement savings plan (e.g. RRSP)?

For each asset account for a tax-deferred retirement savings plan, create a companion asset account called "taxable distributions from" [the plan]. Book taxable withdrawals from the plan as ...
Jim DeLaHunt's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included