New answers tagged


How much pension is "enough" is pretty subjective. I see two possible benefits of pension savings: they are tax-advantaged, and, possibly, locking them away to reduce the temptation to spend them before retirement. So I wouldn't worry too much about "catching up" compared to some unknown level of pension that you should have, and instead ...

Top 50 recent answers are included