1 vote

Do I need to file form 5472?

You have not filed the form 2553 to have the LLC being treated as a corporation, as such part V applies and it sounds like you do need to file if there were contributions and formation costs. Better ...
littleadv's user avatar
  • 166k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible