New answers tagged


Buy bitcoin with dollars and sell them on the local bitcoin exhange. The money is kept in escrow until you have verified that the bolivars are in the receivers bank account.


First question is who is the executor of the estate? Typically it falls upon that person to do things like file the final tax return. If it is your girlfriend, then she should do so. What I would do is contact a person in the state where her father lived to do the tax returns. Most of the work can be done online. A couple of products to look at are ...


Banks have to consider money laundering and other risks in providing you with an account, and the approach they take is risk based - they will want to more information and evidence for a riskier account. For international transfers there are more federal regulations and a particular requirements to flag up suspicious transaction individually or collectively ...

Top 50 recent answers are included