Skip to main content
1 vote

J1 Internship Tax Years

Yes, you will file a tax return for each year. Your employer will probably have some assistance program to help you with that. You might also need to do some tax reporting in your home country.
littleadv's user avatar
  • 176k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible