From what I can find, if you are eligible you can fill out the form 673 instead of the w4, but waiting to hear from my tax advisor. I'm in the same boat.


For 3 years after the filing date, there's no such thing as "your negligence". You are allowed to amend your taxes using Form 1040X for any reason, or no reason at all. So if you see a deduction you missed, by all means! File a 1040X and claim it. After 3 years, you can amend it, but they won't pay you any more refunds. You should write a completely ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible