New answers tagged


Because you lived in Illinois, then the key is what is Indiana-sourced income. I went to the instructions for IT-40PNR Part-Year and Full-Year Nonresident Nonresidency and Income Taxable to Indiana A part-year resident owes tax on taxable income received from all sources while being a resident of Indiana. A part- or full-year nonresident also owes tax on ...

Top 50 recent answers are included