Skip to main content
2 votes

My general partnership stopped making money. Do I still need a K-1?

If the partnership needs to file a 1065, you must complete a Schedule K-1 for partners. You may not, however, need to file a 1065. Per the IRS instructions for form 1065 (emphasis mine): Except as ...
Rocky's user avatar
  • 24.1k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible