New answers tagged


Am I still liable if the funds came from my father's account ? Obviously yes. The original money came from your father (and was gift and I assume properly taxes). The profit from the sale is not "from your father" in any means - it is the gain in value in the years since purchase made on a flat in your name. The devil now is in the details - double ...


If someone facing the same issue, here is the tip. Fill out Part I, Part II (9) and part III Leave the Part II (10) blank and submit. You'll get your full amount. Hope this helps!

Top 50 recent answers are included