New answers tagged


At some point you will be required to pay some taxes to HMRC. That bill will have to be paid in UK pounds. That is the only exchange to pounds you will need (apart of course from anything you need to live in the UK). It is definitely not necessary to actually change your entire salary into pounds. When you report your salary to HMRC you will need to report ...

Top 50 recent answers are included