Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

New answers tagged


Disclaimer: I am not a tax consultant, so I can not provide any personal tax advise. So this is a layman interpretation which might not be factually accurate or which glosses over details which might be relevant in your personal case. If you want proper tax advise, please consult a licensed tax consultant. Various German sources agree that you can deduct ...

Top 50 recent answers are included