Skip to main content
6 votes

What kind of professional should I speak to regarding protecting a house from auto defacto?

You should talk with an attorney specializing in family law. The "defacto" status you are concerned about, where it exists, is called common law marriage. Protecting assets in the event of ...
nanoman's user avatar
  • 30.1k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible