New answers tagged

6 votes

Gift tax implication If one would pay large and voluntary child support to girlfriend (have common child)?

Do they need court order or can child support be voluntary? Yes, you need a court order. Voluntary child support is called "gift". From tax perspective unless there's a legal requirement to ...
littleadv's user avatar
  • 154k

Top 50 recent answers are included