New answers tagged


Each state is different, here is the information from [New York state]: About transferring vehicle ownership and acceptable proofs of ownership: Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles Model year 1973 or newer The acceptable proof of ownership is either the original New York State Certificate of Title – must be the original 1 or other ...

Top 50 recent answers are included