Skip to main content

New answers tagged

2 votes

Do CFD brokers ban profitable clients from trading on their platform, since these clients make them lose money?

CFD brokers do not ban clients, that's the short answer. To elaborate a bit, the premise of your question is mistaken. Most of the CFD trade volume today is done on ECN, a global network for matching ...
InvoAngelus's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included