You should talk with an attorney specializing in family law. The "defacto" status you are concerned about, where it exists, is called common law marriage. Protecting assets in the event of breakup of a marriage, whether standard (civil) or common law, may be addressed by a prenuptial agreement.


You just need to sign up another PayPal account using another email address. Each PayPal account can only be associated with 1 country. To send money between 2 PayPal accounts of different country would cost 1%+ even if the currency is the same.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible