Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

Questions tagged [problem]

The tag has no usage guidance.

0
votes
0answers
63 views

Why does stock / ETF data go FUBAR?

I hold units in the JNK junk bond ETF. On April 1st, it underwent a three-to-one reverse split so that three units were converted to one unit after the reverse split. That meant the unit price went ...
1
vote
1answer
155 views

fair price of call option in this problem

The price of an asset can move to only two values – USD 102 and USD 98 – over the next month. The probability of a price rise is 99%, while the probability of a fall is 1%. The annual simple risk-free ...
2
votes
1answer
187 views

Legal right to ask for someone bank records UK

My mother is involved in a dispute with her recently deceased partners daughter, who is demanding to see records of the joint bank account she held with her partner. My mother acted as her partner's ...
15
votes
8answers
20k views

PayPal wants me to “add a bank account”, another funding source. Credit card isn't working. Why?

This is the second time in the last couple of weeks that I'm seeing the following error from PayPal. (Note: I've deliberately hidden the name of the merchant at the top.) "You cannot use this ...
3
votes
1answer
1k views

How is the Advance Earned Income Tax Credit (Advance EITC) supposed to work? Help!

As a working mom of four and a full time college student I am broke. I looked into Advanced EIC and filled out the form to get an Advance EIC added to my paycheck. I picked up my check today and had ...