I own a cottage in Point Roberts Wash. I am a resident of Canada and want to gift it to my son who is also Canadian, What taxes apply to this transaction?

  • I'm sure a tax attorney in Washington will be able to answer this quickly. – acpilot Sep 17 '18 at 6:15

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.