The incredible number of instant gratification successful day trading stories that your read across the web is like the new condoms that come in three sizes: Small, Medium and Liars. About 90% of day traders lose money so your best chance of making a million dollars by day trading might be to start with two million dollars. If you somehow manage to be in the 10% than makes something, it will be because you learned about equity and perhaps derivative markets before diving in.
Becoming financially literate and understanding a decent amount of financial markets is like learning a foreign language. Watching some YouTube videos isn't going to cut it. It takes a lot of time and effort, something most people don’t want to do. Lacking that effort, most lose money. Consider some other venture if you think trading is easy money. Save yourself a lot of stress and regret. Burn the money on something tangible that you will enjoy (a vacation, a new car, etc.). That way, you'll have gotten something of value from your money.
Beginners should read general information books and web sites. Investopedia.com is a great general information site for learning the language. There are 50+ Investing for Dummies books which will introduce you to various aspects of the market. Some of them will make more sense, some less. Over time, your financial knowledge will increase and as you understand more and you get an idea of what interests you (options, stocks, mutual funds, etc.), you can focus on those areas, particularly with more specific and more technical books written by experts in those areas. Make it a 5 year plan.
And yes, I have done a lot of trading and I have had some spectacular years with it so this isn't sour grapes advice. Good luck.