Regarding getting earthquake insurance in California, how can I compare a private earthquake insurance company (like geovera) to using CEA (California Earthquake Authority) in California. I have Geovera, but I wonder if I should switch.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.