I accidently signed up for HSA and paid the money back to the state I work for. Yet my W-2 still reported $1798.37 in box 4 for HSA and I rcvd a 5498-SA form for $1194.12, the amount I paid back. I was told the W-2 would be amended (last year) - but it doesn't look like it was. I called my work and they told me to check with an accountant, but I'm using Turbo Tax. What do I need to do?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.