I am a UK national with a property in Spain. The tenants of this property currently pay the monthly rental in Euros to my Spanish bank account but have asked if they can change this arrangement and pay in Sterling to my UK bank account. I will continue to declare the income to the Spanish tax authorities as a non resident but will the change of payment country cause problems?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.