I worked in the U.S. from February 2017 to January 2018 on an F1-OPT status. I was hired as a contractor so I got my monthly salary without any deductions. I used Glacier tax services to file my federal return but I'm still confused on what's the the easiest way to file my state return for D.C. I received 1099-MISC forms for whatever I earned. I need to pay my taxes but need to understand how much to pay and how.

I've been checking the DC state tax website and other places but I haven't found an answer because of my very specific condition.

  • Hey i'm also having the same problem now. Did you find any solution of paying taxes. Please let me know. – Varun konka Aug 12 '18 at 19:21

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.