I am an international student currently studying on F1-student-visa in united states.

There are many websites where I can contribute (for example, by adding questions/answers, writing articles etc.) and they pay money in return.

As what I know, it is not allowed to work in united states for students except for the on-campus jobs or under CPT, OPT.

Is contributing to online website considered as a "work" in US? Is it allowed legally?


You must log in to answer this question.