I am a UK/German citizen currently living in Germany. When I left the UK for Germany I kept my stocks and shares ISA in case I should ever return to the UK. Whilst I know that I cannot add funds to the ISA and that I have to pay tax on divis and gains in Germany, I wish to transfer the ISA to a different provider as I am dissatisfied with the current one. Does anyone know if such a transfer is actually forbidden by HMRC?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.