I want to live in the US especially in California more specifically Burbank as an internship but I have no idea how much money am I gonna need to spend because I live in Japan. So I hope I could get reply from anyone who lives in California. Lets say..
- I will rent a home(for half a year)or maybe there's a better way?
- a few meal is ok.I'll have two meals a day
- I don't know how the tax system works... hope you could give me a lesson
- pen or paper,books or another stuff should be included too
- I want make it in reasonable way so if there's some tips,please tell me! Like "you're gonna have to use laundromat every time. Once in a week is preferable"