I am an ex-Broadcom (BRCM) employee laid off during 2014 Aug before it is sold to another company Avago. During my tenure at that company I received some RSU s which were converted to restricted units as Broadcom Cayman LP with two year lock in period. Now in 2017, I received a letter from ComputerShare (which were holding restricted units ) asking me to submit an exchange request through a DTC registered broker. Now I read that only US citizens can get DTC brokers to pull shares for them . But what are the alternatives for Indians? What happens if I cannot do the exchange?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.