I am looking at a loan of Rs 15 lakhs on my home. I own a property in Kalyan. I am a pensioner. My son will repay he is in United States


You can get loan against property. Generally you need to establish cash flow to show that you will be able to pay this back. Being a pensioner the Bank needs to be convinced that you will be able to pay back.

Depending on your need, you can also look for Reverse-Mortgage. There are few Banks in India who would offer this; essentially they will pay you a monthly sum for a defined number of years. At the end they own the property.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.