I would like to check the credit history and any outstanding debt (if any) of a person in Hungary. Is there any service that I could contact?

I would like to assess if he or she has a good reputation financially, and if he or she has any financial trouble with private institutions as well as with public ones. Any idea on how to do it?

  • Do you have her permission to do so? Here's some more info: bisz.hu/en/node/60 – Michael Jun 2 '17 at 19:00
  • @MichaelC. Thank you for the link. It seems a good reply; if you post it, I will accept it as an answer. For what concern the permission, I have it. – Pampa Nello Jun 2 '17 at 19:54

It appears all you have to do is submit a form. It might be better if she submitted it herself instead of you doing it on her behalf.

All natural persons (individuals) and non-natural persons (businesses) are entitled to access and inspect the data held on record about them in the Central Credit Information System (KHR).

|improve this answer|||||

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.