I'm an Australian who lived in Canada (specifically Saskatchewan) for two years, working at a university. I moved back to Australia on December 13th 2016 (when my contract ended).

For my 2015 tax return I just used the regular T1 General form, and that was fine. But for my 2016 return, should I still use the same form, or the one for non-residents (i.e. this one http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/5013-g/README.html)? Or is there another form somewhere?

  • You will need to figure out your residential status first. – vimdude Apr 25 '17 at 12:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.