What do the below terms represent in a watchlist created by a user in Keat Pro X by Kotak Mahindra Securities?
I can only answer some of them, and not being specifically familiar with that trading screen there's some educated guesswork here.
But a fair number of these are common enough terms.
- Bid Prc The current best bid price available from traders looking to buy the security. This would be the price you'd get if you sold your shares.
- Bid Qty How many shares they're looking to at that price.
- Ask Prc The current best asking price available from traders looking to sell the security. This is the price you'd pay to buy shares on the market.
- Ask Qty How many shares are available at that price.
- Open is the opening price to purchase shares when trading began that day.
- High Prc, Low Prc The highest and lowest prices, respectively, seen during that trading day.
- Close would probably be the last days closing price.
- The arrows Whether the price has moved down or up (generally in relation to the last days closing price)