I'm a federal retiree with a federal pension and I'm a resident of Texas. I'm only taxed federally on my pension, as Texas does not have a state tax. I have been offered a year contract in Puerto Rico but will keep my primary residence in Texas, how will income I earn in Puerto Rico from the contract be taxed? Will Puerto Rico tax my federal pension?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.