Can we get home loan which is registered in my (deceased) parents' names?

On the registration papers my name and my sister, brothers name are also there. Can we get a home loan?

| improve this question | | | | |
  • Welcome to Money.SE. Can you edit and add more details? Have you removed the parents from the registration? Have you spoken to a bank? There are 'votes to close' this as unclear, but you can edit to help us understand the question. – JTP - Apologise to Monica Sep 6 '16 at 13:41

Home loan... No.

You can, however, get a loan against the property. First, you will have remove your parents' names and get the home re-registered in your name.

You and your siblings will then have to apply together for the loan against the property.

| improve this answer | | | | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.