I'm a mobile developer currently living in Germany. My revenue is generated by online ads of Google/Admob. Since Google is based in Ireland, the revenue/service/value are also generated in Ireland.

The German tax rate for this kind of revenue can be up to 60% depending on the amount earned.

Is it possible to reduce that tax rate by some legal financial scheme like "double-Irish-Dutch sandwich"? (In other words, is it possible to live in Germany, and still pay at most 10% taxes?)

  • 1
    Double Dutch-Irish no longer exists, both countries changed their laws. – littleadv Aug 29 '16 at 16:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.