Does somebody know how I can change my "Steuerklasse" from 1 to 3 in case my wife works in another country in EU ( Bulgaria). Our daughter leaves also in Bulgaria. She works for a French international company pays all taxes, etc.

I know it is possible but can't find the right regulation in German tax law.

Thanks in advance to those who can help


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.