My brother is on ODSP in a wheel chair. He lives with mom, she is care giver. Last year I ran across something where she can claim that on income tax. I gave it to her, she lost it, and I don't remember where I found it. Can you help?

1 Answer 1


You should call the Canada Revenue Agency, they have people to help you there, especially during the tax season. I always find them very helpful, they are there to help.

Here is what I found by doing some web searching: Line 318 - Disability amount transferred from a dependant.

But I would definitely call and ask directly, they will tell what you can claim and how.

  • @Bruce If you do call, it would be great if you update with an answer detailing what you find out.
    – Alex B
    Mar 11, 2011 at 18:43

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy